Dorry--What an awesome digital story of the institute using storify. You are incredible!!!! I was working on my social action storify tonight and want to be sure the story piece was solidly there--as you have it in yours. You are so awesome!!!! Lil
Dorry, I love this! I was curious how you were going to Storify a reflection and I think you'd done a great summation of the day. (Maybe we could use Storify for the e-Anthology summation of the day too.) You've opened my eyes to new uses of Storify. I originally only thought it could be topic driven, but you've shown me how I can adapt Storify to many different uses for many different purpose. Thank you!
So cool! Thanks for including me :)
ReplyDeleteDorry--What an awesome digital story of the institute using storify. You are incredible!!!! I was working on my social action storify tonight and want to be sure the story piece was solidly there--as you have it in yours. You are so awesome!!!! Lil
ReplyDeleteDorry, I love this! I was curious how you were going to Storify a reflection and I think you'd done a great summation of the day. (Maybe we could use Storify for the e-Anthology summation of the day too.) You've opened my eyes to new uses of Storify. I originally only thought it could be topic driven, but you've shown me how I can adapt Storify to many different uses for many different purpose. Thank you!
ReplyDelete