I.
Breathe in, breathe out
Greet the sun
II.
Revolution? Evolution?
Today in education, what do we need?
Are we ready for the casualties of a revolution?
Can we wait out an evolution?
How about solution?
III.
Who am I on facebook? Twitter?
v. in my home? in my classroom?
Shout out to Carrie for taking
Willie's Fakebook page from the wall
to the web.
Yay! www.myfakewall.com
III.
Inquiring about our world and
our place in it
Looking at the big,
the moving picture
with Katie and Gapminder
and Worldmapper
IV.
Instead of Yes, but
Let's Yes, and
Together we'll change the dialogue
V.
"We think best in the language that's closest to self."
Remember that
and always respect that
while showing your students the other worlds of language.
Dude! that was a wonderful read. Totally flowed through with my brain waves. Ahhhh... amazing how a piece of writing can be like that sun salutation and make you feel all smooth and um, flow-y. Nice!
ReplyDeleteSo, apparently this fellow named Daniel Chandler (I'll be checking him out) said "In the act of writing we are written." (Got that from http://bit.ly/khBGDs) And that's what the whole writing-can-make-you-feel-all-flow-y thing made me think of . . . and this week has made me think of. It's funny for how busy I've been, also how . . . flow-y I've felt and how time has gone.
ReplyDelete